Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A typical Saturday morning..

I thought it would be fun to share with you my typical Saturday routine, as it's very much the same each week:) I usually lay in bed waiting for Boston to wake up... Unfortunetly my days of sleeping in past 8 are long gone but I lay in bed as long as I can. My body is programmed to wake up no later than 7 or 7:30. It annoys me because I love sleep! I used to be able to sleep until mid-morning and then take an afternoon nap..before becoming a mother of course! Derek is up showering and getting ready to head to work by 8:45, so by that time Boston and I are usually up and at em! Coffee is on, and breakfast is being made! I have never been a breakfast eater, so what ever Boston is in the mood for he gets. Today it was waffles, and that's pretty typical on the weekends. During the week Derek gets him ready for school because I am already clocked in and working by 7:30 or 8. He likes to have cereal during the week, and if they are running late, it's a granola bar or dry cereal in the car! I love Saturdays for many reasons..#1: I am NOT at work! #2: I love being at home..going on MY schedule and no one elses and #3: It's the ONLY day of the week that it's just Boston and I at home. We enjoy our "Boston & Mommy" day!

I took a few pictures of my favorite things about a Saturday morning. i hope you all enjoy your Saturday!!

My coffee and my lap top! I love my Vegas coffee mug! It holds a LOT of coffee and it reminds me of my Junebug trip to Vegas this past fall! I miss my girls! I usally catch up on bills, facebook, Junebugs & our blog on Saturday mornings. I admit these are 2 of my addictions.. coffee & the internet!

My big boy in his pj's eating waffles! Seems like just yesterday he was strapped into a high chair or booster chair, but now he insists on eating breakfast on the bar stool...so he can watch cartoons and eat at the same time!



The junk out of my purse! I'm sure you are all wondering what on earth this is doing on my favorite things about Saturdays post...but Saturday is "purse cleaning day!". I unload all of my junk that has stock piled from the week and re-organize. I often switch purses on Saturday too:) The really funny thing about this part of my routine is that my MOM did the same thing when i was growing up! Almost every Saturday she'd sit at the kitchen table organizing her purse and paying bills. Funny how I said to my mom growing up "I hope i'm never like you!"....and this is just one thing of MANY!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...