Pages

Verse A Day

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A BIG Annoucement!!!

After many months of thinking and praying about where my heart was leading me in terms of work...I have decided to step down from my current Supervisor position at Urology Specialists. I was offered a part time position within the company, so I will not be leaving completely...but I will have a MAJOR role change after May!! I will be working 20-25 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 8-12. I am very excited to be able to spend more time focusing on my family, and less time stressing about work! I don't think Boston understands what it all means that "mommy won't have to work as much"...but as soon as I say "you and mommy will get to go to Wild Water West everyday" he gets a big smile on his face, so I think he understands a little!

Here is what a typical summer afternoon will look like for Boston & I...after i'm done with the laundry, the cleaning, the ironing, the grocery shopping and cooking (Derek is making it very clear i can't spend ALL of my free time playing!)















We can't WAIT for summer!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Wow - that is big news! I'm glad it works so well for you and you are so excited about it! SO, what position is it part time? Hopefully it will be less stressful for you as I know this position has been! Very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Those pictures of you and Boston are so cute and fun. I wish I could hang out with you two all summer! :) Congrats on your demotion (ha, that sounds funny!). It's gotta be awesome to be looking forward to a less stressful summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...