Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, May 14, 2010

B found "Mr. Worm"!

Mr. Worm was discovered this morning in the sandbox... our first insect friend of the spring/summer! Boston is enjoying a morning in the backyard! We finally have sunshine after what seems like weeks of gloomy, rainy weather! Yeah for sunshine! The forecast is looking good for tomorrow too, so I am very excited about that :) Derek and some of his friends are heading out golfing this afternoon! I was beginning to think Derek was more excited about his golf outing than he was about the wedding, but he assures me that is not true! He just loves getting together with his friends. When they talk on the phone it's funny listening to him giggle and get all excited about their plans to see each other. We are blessed with such great friends! I enjoyed day #1 away from work yesterday! I am off until next week Tuesday. A much needed break!! Yesterday I had the pleasure of being a helper in preschool for Boston's last day of school. Hard to believe that his first year of school is over! Mrs. Korn sent home his "report card" yesterday. It says "Boston was a pleasure having in class. He will do great in Pre-K next year!". He was a little naughty yesterday, but both of his teachers reassured me it was not his typical behavior! Why is that kids act so naughty when mom is around?! Well, I best get going. I've got lots to get ready for tomorrow!! My next blog post will be after our wedding and I promise to post pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...