Happy Saturday!
Well it's a typical Saturday around here. Breakfast, cartoons, coffee and cleaning out my purse:) It's kind of a gloomy Saturday, so Boston and I will probably spend most of the day doing things around the house. We got new carpet on our main level this week, so i've got some things to put back in place. The new carpet is so nice! It is a night and day difference from the old carpet we had. When they built our house they put in a very cheap, light colored carpet. We have lived here almost 4 years...and it was in horrible shape! The new carpet is a neutral-darker shag, and is so comfy on my barefeet:) It's like we have a completely different house with all of our home improvement projects lately! This coming week is my last week working full time. I am very ready for this change, and look forward to spending more time at home with Boston! Ok, so maybe we won't be home a whole lot, but i'm sure we'll get a lot of bonding done at Wild Water West! Boston will be turning 4 in just a few weeks. We have his birthday party planned, and he asks every day "is it my birthday today?!" We are renting a Spiderman Bounce House this year! He is very excited to have a super hero birthay party! We are actually having 2 separate celebrations this year. His "friend" party is at 11:00, and then the family party is at 3:00. He is really into his friends lately, so we thought it would be fun if we invited some of his preschool friends over for a kid party! I'm sure he will have a very fun filled day, and will be completely wiped out by the evening!
My friend Tracy that took our wedding photo's delivered our picture CD yesterday. I think i spent 4 hours last night looking at the pictures. They are all just so amazing! I've picked a few of my favorites to share with you! I can't wait to narrow down what ones we are ordering for our walls, and get them ordered!



Gorgeous photos Jamie!!
ReplyDelete