Things that Boston loves..
This morning I was stumped on what to "blog" about... Who would have guessed that someone with a million things going on in her brain, 24/7, wouldn't have a blog topic?!.. so I thought it would be fun to turn the camera over to Boston, and have him take pictures of things he loves around the house. Of course he loves his mom and dad, and neither of us were prepared for a picture this morning, so excuse the bed head, no makeup, and Derek's bare belly! I'm sure he would be thrilled to know he was "exposed" on our blog. Guess that serves him right. He whines about never being mentioned on the blog, and now that I do mention him, and post pictures of him, he never even looks at the blog! I hope you enjoy our silly blog post! He loves his mommy:)
I guess he loves the door:)
His dad! Derek was getting ready for work, so Boston caught him half dressed for the day...
This is probably his favorite thing of all.. his green B! (we call Boston "B", and he calls his blanket "B"..gets kind of confusing!)
And his bedroom.
And his ball..that is being kept up on top of the fridge for a week!! He was told several times on Friday night NOT to play ball in the house. He listens like a typical 4 year old boy... He ended up knocking one of my willow tree angels off the wall.. The angel is now without a head until we get some super glue..
No comments:
Post a Comment