Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, December 13, 2010

Boston's Church Christmas Program!

He wasn't overly thrilled about having to sing.  He threw a fit on Saturday when it was time to go to practice and he threw another fit on Sunday when we told him it was time to head to his program.  Typical boy behavior I'm sure.  Although i find it strange because all he does at home is sing songs and pretend he's playing air guitar to rock songs! I got a few cute pictures of him before the program but my camera isn't all that great and we weren't real close to the stage so the pictures during the program are terrible.  I wish Santa would bring me a new..nice..camera.. but Santa is bringing baby things instead and I guess they are necessary!  I also got a cute video of the kids singing.  We brought our video camera but got  "the disc is not compatible" error message right as we were needing to record.  Thank goodness for the crappy camera that captures video :)  Enjoy the Ha-Ha-Hallelujah Christmas Song!



   And a few cute pictures of Boston and his church friends before the program.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...