Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!

I was supposed to have my 24 week appointment last Tuesday but my doctor was sick so it got postponed to today. I am now 25 weeks and into my 3rd trimester!!  For the most part the time is going quite fast.  Of course I wish it was March already, but i'm going to take these next 3 months to enjoy every moment of being a mother of one because life as we've known it for 4 1/2 years will be changing very soon!  Don't get me wrong, we are VERY excited for a second child, but it will be an adjustment for all of us! 

My belly is measuring right at 25 weeks.  If I would have had to guess I would have thought i'd measure way ahead of schedule!  I feel like my baby bump has grown significantly in the last month!  My blood pressure, and the baby's heart beat are also perfect so praise the Lord for another great check up!  I took a video of hearing the baby's heartbeat today.  It's towards the end of the video that you hear just the baby's heart beat...and you'll also see Boston's hand in the background with a rubber glove on.  That is his favorite thing about going to the doctor with me. He loves to put gloves on and mess around with all of the fancy doctor equipment.  The nurses are so sweet to him. He gets weighed and measured every month, just like me!

   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...