This morning I met Boston's preschool class at All American Gymnastics for a morning of fun! The kids had a blast running, jumping and swinging around! Boston is always doing kart wheels and hand stands in the house so he enjoying having the nice soft mats to do his tricks on.
At 12:30 Derek, Boston and I headed to Avera for my 36 week ultrasound! This ultrasound was mainly done to measure the baby's size more accurately due to my gestational diabetes. Right away the ultrasound tech said "your not very big at all!".. In my head I was thinking that was the nicest thing i'd heard all week because I feel BIG! The baby looked great and is not too small or too big. They guess the baby to weigh about 5 1/2 pounds, so it's just a little peanut yet! My fasting sugars have been above the normal range a few mornings here and there this past week, but because the baby is not measuring large they are not overly concerned with it. They would like me to keep checking my blood sugars, and to try and keep my numbers within range, but it's nothing to be alarmed over if they jump here and there. WHEW! My poor fingers are getting sore from all the poking so i'll be glad when this is over.
I didn't get any ultrasound pictures this time which is a bummer, but the baby's head is SO LOW so the tech couldn't get a good look of the baby's face. The baby was active during the ultrasound too, so there is still plenty of room for the little peanut to squirm around! Overall, a great appointment! 4 weeks or LESS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment