Today I had an appointment with my OB. I measure right at 36 weeks and am dialated to a 2 already, and am 80% effaced! For those of you who have had children, you know that this is PROGRESS!! My OB couldn't believe how low the baby's head was. I asked if that meant the baby would come soon and she said not necessarily but that she anticipates it being a very quick labor! More good news!!... as long as i'm able to get to the hospital quick enough for my drugs :) After my doctors appointment I took Boston to the movie Tangled at the $3 Theater. It was such a cute movie!
Tomorrow we say goodbye to the Yukon.. i'm really NOT sad at all! I have not liked it since the day we got it. I call it my white school bus! It's just too big for me and white is my least favorite color for a vehicle! So, tomorrow I will be the proud driver of a black metallic Acadia! Very excited for the change, and think this will be a much better fit for me with the new baby coming. I wasn't quite sure how on earth I was going to get a baby carrier up and in that Yukon! I'm 5'5" and thought for sure I was going to need a step stool to make that happen. Ok, I am sure I could have managed and that i'm over exaggerating a bit... but to wrap this up, i'm just so excited for the change in vehicles!
Oh.. and to make this already excellent day even better... I got a fed ex delivery while we were at the movie! A BOX of different coffee flavors for my Keurig!
My K-cup holder, all full of the new flavors!
And extra's for the cubboard..and for my mom and friends who also share my love for coffee. Instead of borrowing each other's clothes, we trade K-cups! It's the best!
wow, could a day get any better than that?! :) sounds like fun! Glad you are measuring well and hearing good news! can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDelete