Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Footy Pajamies!

If Boston were to make a list of his most favorite things, I am positive that footy pj's would be on it! He has always liked them and even now that he's getting a little older he still prefers the footy pj's over his other's.  Today my mom came to town and took us out for lunch.  We hadn't seen her since Christmas so it was nice to spend a few hours with her!  We ate at the Olive Garden! (One of MY favorite things!)  I had told my mom a week or so ago that Boston was out growing all of his winter pajama's so she picked up a clearance pair for him while she was out shopping.  She surprised him with them today and he was SO excited!  After lunch we all went to Target and Kohls.  We got a few things for the nursery walls and Grandma let us pick out a gift for the baby!  As soon as we got home Boston asked if it was ok to put his new "pajamies" on.  Of course I said yes, because that's the first thing I did too!  :)  

Before I wrap up my blog for the day I just have a prayer request regarding my gestational diabetes.  I'm having some issues with my morning numbers again and am so worried that the next step will be an insulin shot in the mornings.  I am normally not afraid of needles or blood, but the thought of having to give myself a shot on a daily basis makes me queezy.  I will be talking with the diabetes nurse tomorrow so will keep you all posted.

Here is a picture of Boston posing in his new pj's!  Thanks Grandma Peggy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...