Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another year...another circus!

Blog Entry: April 30th, 2011

I LOVED going to the circus growing up, even when I was in high school, so taking Boston year after year never gets old!  I buy tickets as soon as I get my pre-sale email so the last 4 years we have always had seats within the first 10 rows.  It makes the circus 100 times more entertaining!  This year we were 4th row, center ring!  Derek and I had a night out with Boston.  Grandma Glady came over to watch Brigham for us.  It was a nice short break from Brigham, and also fun for us to do something with Boston.  We said before Brigham came along that we would do our best to make sure Boston still felt just as special as he always has been, and that we'd take the time to do special things with just him.  We are blessed to have parents that are willing to help out with Brigham so that we are able to do that!  Boston had a great time at the circus!  He got a new light up sword (we get one every year and it lasts about 2 days!) so that made his night!  Derek and I enjoyed the good circus food :)

The past few nights Brigham has been fighting his sleep and having a fussy spell before he drifts off to sleep.  I was worried he'd have one of those fits for Glady, but sure enough, he was just fine and ended up sleeping 4 1/2 hours straight!   I put him to bed at 10:55 after his last bottle and he didn't wake up until 3:10 AM!  It was awesome!!  Today he was a very happy and content little boy so that rest must have done him some good too! 

Center ring, right in front of the elephant act!

 All eyes on the circus!
 How is this stuff even possible?!
 This motorcylist made me nervous! 
 Mom & Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...