My poor baby is a bit stuffed up again so this may be part of the reason he's been a bit more fussy the past few days, along with not sleeping all that great at night again. I think we are going to let him sleep in his bouncy seat tonight and see if that helps. He seems to be uncomfortable and his snorts from his stuffy nose seem worse if he is laying down on his back. Hopefully it passes soon and we don't end up needing to see the doctor. Brigham will be 6 weeks old this week. Time is flying :( This also means my maternity leave is half over as well and I am not looking forward to going back to work. I am really enjoying my time at home with the boys. Even on the days that Brigham is a bit fussy and Boston is bouncing off the walls, I am just really thankful for the time at home with them. I was reminded again by another mom today that even though parenting a newborn is stressful and we are sleep deprived the first few months, these are days and moments we will never get back. Our children grow up so quick... So tonight, when Brigham wakes me up 2 or 3 times during the night to eat, I am going to remind myself of this!
Happy Baptism Day Brigham. We all love you so much! You are a precious gift from God!
Getting ready for Baptism! Wearing one of Derek's baby outfits.
Family Photo!
Grandma Glady & Brigham
Grandma Peggy & Brigham
Brigham and his Great Grandma Marty & Great Grandpa Bud
Grandma Lisa, Grandpa Ron & Brigham
A neat picture from Grandma Glady
Engraved car with picture globe from Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa!
An Owl Frame from Aunt Lacey & Uncle Brook!
Personalized Baptism Blanket from Grandma Peggy!















Thanks for sharing about the day! He certainly did look cute in the outfit! I'm glad he did well during church! The pictures of your family afterward looked so cute! what a good looking family! :)
ReplyDelete