Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some outdoor fun!

We've been spending time outside when it isn't crazy out like today!  I went outside long enough to grab the mail and leash up the dog..  the rest of our day has been spent inside where it's nice and cool!  90 degree temps with high humidity isnt for us!  Hopefully it cools down a bit for the 4th of July!  I've been trying to teach Boston to ride his bike without training wheels this past week.  I have NO patience, so I am probably not the best teacher but we are trying anyway.  I'm hoping this weekend when Derek has some time off work he can work with Boston some more because so far... we haven't had the best of luck.  I ended up taking some 'facebook advice' and putting 1 training wheel back on.  I figure by the end of the summer he'll have it down! 
He's off..
 Oh shoot- Down he goes!
 A big smile for mom!  After falling over about 10 times he said 'I hate bikes!'
 One side of our house is full of lily's!  I can't wait for them to bloom!
Boston has so much fun in the sprinkler!  I have never known another kid to have the imagination that he does.  It's crazy the things he comes up with to stay entertained. 

 Brigham enjoys being outside too, as long as it's in the shade! 

Brigham has been a little unlike himself this past week.  Very uninterested in his bottle at times, only napping well here and there, and really chewing on his hands and drooling a TON!  I think he'll be getting teeth soon.  My guess is his 2 bottom teeth are going to pop through first.  He's still full of smiels though!
We always end the night with a bath!  Aren't they just too cute in their puppy and frog towels?!
 
Cuddle time with mom before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...