Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, July 18, 2011

If you bribe a kid with candy..

If you bribe a kid with candy...they swim like they have never swam before!  Today was Boston's 'testing day' at swimming lessons.  I knew he had been doing well the past few weeks so figured he would pass, but I wanted him to try extra hard during testing so I bribed him with a stop at the gast station for candy of his choice!  What a great idea, because he swam his best yet!  Boston passed to level 2, right along with the kids that are 6 and 7 and at least a head taller than him!  I'm so proud of him!  The note from his lifeguard on his certification says 'Boston will do very well in level 2!  He was always on his best behavior and participated every day!  Keep encouraging him to improve.  Awesome job!'   Now what mom and dad couldn't be proud of that!!??!

Way to go big man!  Mom & Dad love you and are so proud of you for swimming your best! 

Boston doing his front glide during testing.
 Front crawl! 
 Listening to the life guard!
 And here is my handsome man showing off his certificate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...