Pages

Verse A Day

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Gerdes!

On Saturday, July 9th, Derek's brother Jeff got married to G!  We are very happy for them, and wish them many happy married years together!!  Derek and I were both attendants, and Boston was the ring bearer so it was a busy day for our family!  My mom watched Brigham for the day, so it was nice not having him to worry about.  The wedding and reception went great.  Derek was in charge of keeping the guests entertained at the reception, and he did great!  He's a natural when it comes to that kind of stuff.  He got so many compliments, and also had several people saying that he should get his own radio or tv show!  I'm the complete opposite.  I get anywhere near a microphone and a crowd of people watching me and I about pass out.  On Sunday, the Gerdes family got together at Jeff & G's apartment for gift opening, lunch, and swimming!  We ended the day with a stop at Cherry Berry.  Poor Tim.. he always gets picked on.  He wasn't aware of  the '39 cents a ounce', so he filled up his bowl to the top!  I think his yogurt alone was over $10!  Well worth it though, right Tim?! 

The Sister-in-Laws!  Shana, G, Myself & Chelsea.  We are a good-lookin bunch of ladies! 
 Bride & Groom with the men in the wedding!
 Boston is such a handsome little guy, and a pro at being ring bearer!  This was his 3rd wedding!
 Glady and her kids.
 Glady and her kids with their spouses!
 The entire Gerdes clan!  Not sure how these professional pictures will turn out.  It was so hard to get everyone smiling...with their eyes open, right Ja & Shana!?
 My beautiful family :)
 2 of the best lookin men at the wedding! 
 Mama and B
 This is one of my favorite pictures of the day.  Jeff is wearing Jerry's wedding band, so I snapped a picture of the ring tied to the ring bearer pillow right before the wedding. 
Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Gerdes!

And one last picture of Boston & Jeremiah being silly with the swim goggles at gift opening!  Jeremiah LOVES Lightning McQueen so he thought Boston's goggles were so cool.  I'm not sure he could see though :)
Izzy & Brigham taking naps in their car seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...