He is still just a peanut! His 3 month pj's are finally getting a little snug so we moved up to 6 month pj's and they are too big!
He loves to take walks in the stroller!
Boston starts his final year of Pre-K next week! It will be a change up to our typical morning routine but it'll be good for him to get back into it! I keep telling him since he has already done Pre-k with Mrs. Bornitz that he's going to be the smartest kid in his class and that he'll have to be a good example to the other kids. We'll see how that goes. I am hoping he enjoys it more this year and has more interest in taking his time with his writing, coloring and other projects. I saved a lot of his school work from last year (go figure huh!) so it'll be fun to compare his work to see how he has improved. He has school Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings so we'll be up and moving earlier in the mornings than we are used to. The sleeping in days are over for me too and i'm not sure who will be more cranky in the mornings, Boston or myself! B finished up his soccer season on Sunday. He showed up for the last day with one sock.. A new fashion trend?!
He will mad about these pictures some day..but they are cute now!
He thinks it's fun to take care of his 'own' baby.
I asked him if I was the baby's grandma and he said 'No, your the babysitter'.
Other than running Boston to and from school 3 days a week, I am also going to start helping with Story Hour during Coffee Break at our church a few Wednesday mornings a month. My Wednesday evenings are full as well with GEMS twice a month (my 2nd year as a counselor!) and Bible Study with some girlfriends. I have also spread the word about taking in some kids as 'drop in/back up' daycare. I've watched 2 different little ones in the past week and really enjoyed it. It's fun for my boys to have other little ones to play with here and there!
My god-children Quincy(13) & Keeley(11) came and stayed with us for a night. They live near Seattle, WA so we only get to see them once a year. Boston didn't want them to leave!
Quincy has a cell phone now so B had to have his play cell phone with him at all times.. just like Quincy! They texted their girlfriends :)
Well, I best get some cleaning done while Brigham is down for his morning nap. We are off to Yogi Bear camping this weekend! I'm looking forward to getting away from home, even if it is only 15 minutes away :)
No comments:
Post a Comment