Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Roll over, Roll over!

Brigham is on the move!  We'll be putting the baby gate up real soon or we'll have a little guy tumbling down the steps!  A minute after I put him down on the floor for some play time he is on the move.  He spins, scoots and rolls!  Derek thinks if he was able to get up on his knee's he'd be crawling since he already knows to scoot forward and backward.  This precious little boy is growin up fast!

'It's that ball again' (his favorite toy!)
 'No need for hands!  I've got my feet to grab onto it and pull it down!'
 'I like this angle!'
'What's that?!  Looks like fun.  I think i'll try getting it in my mouth!' 
 'Ok, enough of the tag.  Onto something else'
 'Rats..it's boring over here.  Now how do I get back to my toys?!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...