We dug out the high chair today! He's a little small for it yet but it's nice to have another place for him to sit and watch what's going on!
Brigham & Chloe Elgersma
Some of the kids eating!
It's hard to believe we are in the second week of August already. The summer has gone so fast! Later this month Brigham will be 5 months old already and Boston will be back in school 3 mornings a week. We have kept very busy this summer and still have some fun activites planned for this month. I am still loving being home full time. I don't want anyone reading my blog to think my life is perfect and that everyday is wine and roses...because there ARE days I think 'is this really my calling?'. For the most part though, the good days outweigh the bad so I am still happy with my decision to not work outside the home. Speaking of other activities planned for the summer... we are off to the Sioux Empire Fair tonight! Looking forward to spending the night with my friend Jessica and her family, and for the fair food! Boston is talking big about riding a roller coaster and the ferris wheel.... so we'll see how that plays out :)
Enjoying a nice cool summer day outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment