Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, September 26, 2011

Brigham's 6 Month Stats

I took Brigham to the doctor this morning for his 6 month check up.  Other than a runny nose that just started over night, he is a healthy little guy!  He cried very briefly while he got his 4 shots, gave the 2 nurses the saddest bottom lip pout you'd ever see, and then he got his bottle and blanket and was asleep before we got out of the clinic.  I timed that perfect again!

4 month stats:
Weight:  13 pounds, 13 ounces (26%)                                  
Length:  24 1/4 inches (22%)                                               
Head Circumference: 16.14 inches (18%)                          

6 month stats:
Weight:  15 pounds, 7 oz. (14%)
Length:  26 inches
Head Circumference:  16.81 inches

This morning when I told Boston that his dad would be picking him up from school since I would be at the doctor with Brigham, he said 'Mom, is brother getting shots?'

I said 'Yes, he has to have shots again.  They keep him healthy'.

Boston replied:  'I better skip school then.  Brother will need me when he gets sad'.

Isn't that just precious!?!

2 comments:

  1. Aww.....what a sweetie Boston is! And Brigham is little peanut. Glad his shots didn't bother him too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of Boston to offer to stay home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...