Brigham is getting the hang of sitting alone, although he prefers to be rolling or scooting!
Usually after a trip to the doctor with Brigham, Boston likes to get out his medical kit and give me 'shots'. I act it up and pretend the shot is so painful and then he'll say 'It's ok mom. It'll feel better soon. I will put a bandaide on it for you.' When he strapped the blood pressure cuff on my arm I asked him what it was. He said 'It's my blood compressor.' I think he's getting his medical terminology and Grandpa Ron's tools mixed together!
Brigham's sad face.
Boston playing Hop Scotch. I was quite impressed with my sidewalk chalk skills!
Billion is having their last fairground sale of the year, or so they say.. It gets to be long days for me at home with the boys during these sales so I am so glad they will be over for awhile. Friday night when Derek got home from work Boston was taking a bath. Derek went into the bathroom and surprised Boston with the movie Transformers 3. Boston was so excited! He said 'i'm outta here!' and jumped out of the bathtub so fast! It's so fun that he and Derek share their love for Super Hero movies because this mama doesn't really get into them. Boston even quoted a line from the movie last night while we were out by the fire pit. He said 'Daddy, I'll follow you forever and ever', which is what Sam tells his new girlfriend in the Transfomers movie :) He then told Derek and I we both had to say something we love about our family, and he said 'And no log-e-gaggin'. He meant no loli-gagging around. So funny!
And before I forget..Last Saturday night we went to the Yogi Bear campground with the Elgersma family. Jada & Boston (and J and Derek) jumped on the jumping pillow and then we made our way through the corn maze. I had never done a corn maze before so I am pretty sure I was more excited than Boston was! We didn't think we needed to follow the map since we were doing the 'kid route', but we did get a little lost. We'll give Derek all the credit for getting us out of the corn field safely :)
No comments:
Post a Comment