Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am thankful for..

Boston has been asking a lot of questions lately about the Bible stories he is learning at school. At least 5 times a day he'll ask 'Mama, did God make cars with tv's in them?', or 'Mama, God made my toys right?'.  I think 'God made everything!' is the theme at school this week, and he sure asks about anything and everything! 

Tuesday on the way to school Boston said 'Woooah!  The sky is beautiful!' in the sweetest, softest little voice.   I glanced out my window to the sky, with the sun rising over the tree's and I couldn't help but smile.  He was right, the sky was beautiful!  It really made me stop and think about all the things God has created that I take for granted and all that I have to be thankful for.  For the next 25 days I am going to blog about something I am thankful for in my life.  I've created a '25 Days of Thanks' page at the top of my blog so I can keep all 25 of them in one place!  In the days leading up to Thanksgiving, I encourage you to count your own Blessings and thank Him for all of them!  Every little thing is truly incredible.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...