Pages

Verse A Day

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mexican Casserole/Enchilada's

I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about the 'Dinner For Dummies' portion of my blog, and have even gotten requests for more recipes!  I am so flattered!  My Menu Board is working out quite well!  I love knowing what's for supper all week, and then grocery shopping accordingly! 

This is a recipe I have had for a few years, but it's a good one!  It's called Easy Mexican Casserole... I think it was the word 'easy' that lured me in :)

Easy Mexican Casserole-courtesy of Lisa Liston
1 lb. hamberger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1/2 cup water
1 can refried beans
soft taco shells 

Mix all four ingrediants together & fill taco shells.  Place in a greased baking dish.
 Combine the following and pour over the top of the taco shells.

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
Top with grated cheese and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly.. then enjoy!
It's a family favorite for us! Boston's comment tonight as we were eating supper was:
 'They are really really good Mom.  That means super good! What did you all put in these?'


If you would like me to try a recipe that is a family favorite of your's, please share!  Casserole, Soup or Desserts.  Anything is welcome!  It just might make the blog :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...