Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our week in cell phone pics!

So it's been a bit of a crazy week without Derek around so I don't feel I have the time or energy to journal with words what we've all been up too.  So instead, I'm sharing my cell phone pictures from the week.  Derek is home tomorrow night around 9:30 and I will be waiting anxiously to see his handsome face!  I miss him :)

Boston slept in our room all week.  He had his own little bed along side of mine.  Neither of us sleep well if we attempt to sleep in the same bed.  He squirms WAY too much for me!   
Brigham is finally starting to like the Gerber puffs & yogurt bites.  He shoves a piece in, and then sucks on his fingers to dissolve it. 
 This is where the boys spent most of the week.  KIDDING! They thought it was fun though to pretend being locked up! 
 Boston made this today.  He asked me how to spell 'Dad, Your A Rock Star'. 
He misses his daddy too!
 This squirmy worm likes to crawl away during his morning diaper & clothes change! 
I love his wild hair-do's in the morning! 
 I've been busy 'crafting'.  I will be blogging about this soon, but hair clips are FOR SALE!!  $5/each.  ALL proceeds go to Jason & Shana Gerdes' adoption fund!  I'm so excited to help them out!
Horrible picture quality, but you get the idea.  2 more teeth, both on the top. (4 teeth now!) 
You can see 2 white little nubs/fangs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...