Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, November 10, 2011

10/25 Days of Thanks.. Today I am thankful for my Faith

I can't imagine my life without God in it. 

I can't imagine not having reassurance of eternal life in heaven.

I can't imagine mourning the loss of a loved one and not having peace that they were with Jesus in heaven.

Today I mourn the loss of a friend and classmate.  The second person I grew up going to school with who died due to the result of a tragic vehicle accident.  I don't understand why God didn't heal Gary.  He was far too young, recently married, and has left behind a 1 year old son who will grow up without his daddy.  Even though I don't understand it, I have faith that this was God's plan for Gary's life and that Gary is rejoicing in the heavens. 

Day #10 My faith & understanding that this is my temporary home.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Fathers house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going. John 14:1-4

If you would like to view my '25 Days of Thanks' click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...