Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adoption Fundraising Update!

In 5 days I will have the privelage to give my brother & sister in-law a check for their adoption fund.  Going into this fundraising event I had no idea what I should set as a goal, so I thought BIG, and went with $3000.  As of today I have collected $2315!  GOD is so good!  I am always overly anxious to get the mail in December because I love getting Christmas cards & letters in the mail, but this month has been extremely fun as we are recieving donations & kind words of encouragement and prayer for Jason & Shana!  Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

There is still time to buy clips or make a donation if you still want to do so!  I will continue to sell the hair clips in 2012, so if you don't see something that catches your eye right now, keep checking back!  A dear friend of mine purchased 20 clips and I haven't had time to replenish my stock, but I'm not complaining :)
 The hot pink & brown clips are NEW! Tim & Chels brought me a bag full of old t-shirts so I have a lot of new fabric to work with! 
 A few Christmas clips left!



Thank you again to all of our friends, family & church family who have already contributed.  Your generous donations are appreciated more than I could ever put into words.  There is definetely joy in giving to others!  Thanks again & have a very Blessed Christmas!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...