All the grandkids together. Izzy, Jeremiah, Grace, Boston & Brigham
Glady was very excited about her new vest from Jeff & G.
Boston sure loves Grace!
Boston helping open a gift of Brigham's. The boys were spoiled once again by Uncle Jason & Aunt Shana. Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts for the boys! Brigham got 2 new shirts & a toy!
Boston opening up a gift from Jason & Shana. He got some wind pants & a hooded sweatshirt!
Boston opening up his gift from Jeremiah.
It was a Captain America figure & extra darts for his dart guns! He was SO excited about getting a new super hero. He hasn't let it out of his sight since!
Jeremiah got new cars characters from us!
Derek's gift from Chels & Tim! Adults & kids exchanged names this year and the Eisenga family lucked out with all 4 of us! :)
Aunt Shana & Brigs. I just love this picture!
Boston isn't quite sure why he got Nerf discs from Jason & Shana because he doesn't have a nerf gun...
Oh wait! He GOT a new Nerf gun too! It's a good thing Uncle Jason won the grand prize gift in the gag exchange (free babysitting for my kids!) because I think he's looking forward to trying out the new disc gun!
Brigham got some blocks & a cell phone from the Eisenga's!
Izzy got a book and an outfit from us!
Grace got lots of clothes and books!
Brigham helping himself to the presents!
Glady got a bowl made in Zuni. It was very pretty!
I made Glady some 'FAMILY' blocks!
I feel so bad that I didn't get pictures of the boys opening any of their gifts from Glady! Boston got the movie Cars 2, some socks and boxer briefs (just like dad!) and a devotional for boys. We have read 2 devotions each night! Brigham got a Praise Baby DVD and some long sleeved thermal shirts. Both boys also got an ornament from Glady. It's a tradition that we look forward to each year!
Onto the gag exchange.. There are always a TON of laughs!
Chels got some lactation enhancing tea!
Poor Les.. This is the 2nd year in a row he has been a part of our family Christmas, and also the 2nd year he has chosen the 'naughtiest' gift in the gag exchange! As soon as he grabbed the bag, I grabbed my camera because I knew it was going to be hilarious! His first words were 'Oh neat, a new Coke glass!'. Little did he know it said 'I enjoy Vagina' on it :)
G got a pretty dress!
Les & Grace chillin on the couch while us girls played a game! Did you know that Mermaids have legs? Glady sure thought they did!
While the girls played a game, the boys watched a movie!
Fun was had by all!
Hilarious! You are rocking those boots...love them! Christmas with kiddos is what makes it Christmas!!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete