Every year I fail with my New Years resolutions, so this year I decided to make a Bucket List. Honestly, it's the same concept, just a new name :) When I first sat down to come up with my list, I wondered if I would struggle to come up with 10 things, but in a matter of minutes, I had 20 of them! I narrowed it down to my favorites. I think these are all very achievable goals and I am very excited to get started with them! I'll update you a few times throughout the year so y'all know how things are coming along. Cheers to the New Year!
Jamie's 2012 Bucket List
1. Have more meals at the table. All 4 of us. With prayer and devotions.
2. Take a 'big' vacation. Disney World would be fun.
3. Make a monthly date night a priority.
4. Learn to knit, crochet, or quilt, or all 3.
5. Read the entire Bible.
6. Finish 10 years of my Grandma Ellen's diaries.
7. Help out a local organization by gathering volunteers or collecting items or money to donate.
8. Spend smart & save more!
9. Send out Birthday, Get Well, or Thinking of You cards to people who wouldn't be expecting it.
10. Get my 4th tatoo. Brigham's name.
No comments:
Post a Comment