My baby turned 10 months old yesterday! Aah. I wish I could stop the clock. The time is just going too fast. Other than a little bit of a cold right now, he is healthy and happy as ever, but into everything, and I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Toilets, garbage's, dog food dishes, drawers in the kitchen and our rooms, the dog kennel, the stairs, and my purse! His favorite room to destroy is his own. He loves dumping out all of the baskets from his changing table. It's harmless and entertaining for him, so I just let him have fun!
We have forgotten to put the baby gate up a time or two.. so Brigham has learned the hard way that when he crawls to the steps he needs to stop! When he gets close to the steps he lays down on his tummy, scoots a smidge closer and just looks down and smiles.
Now that he is getting over the 'baby toy' stage he loves playing in the toy room with Boston. He can easily entertain himself for awhile, which is so nice when I have clothes to fold or something else to do around the house. Brigham is really into playing with my iPhone so I got him the
Fisher Price iPhone case. (Genius idea!) I wasn't sure if it would be a worth the money, so I found a used one on eBay. He seems to like it and now my phone will stay slobber free!
When we first introduced Brigham to people foods, he would eat just about anything we put in front of him. Lately though, he is a bit pickier, and I am struggling to find things that he will actually eat. He is still quite petite, so I want to make sure he is getting the fruits and veggies he needs to put on a few pounds. His favorite things to eat are club crackers, yogurt, and the Gerber crunchie's & cookies. Not the most healthy meal plan around, so we are working on this!
He is also not the greatest napper around. Some days he will take a morning & afternoon nap, and other days I struggle to get him to even take one! I have been busy with daycare kids the past few weeks, so that could be a distraction to him. He loves having other kids around to play with, so maybe he's afraid he'll miss out on the fun if he sleeps?! Or his cold is messing up his nap schedule!? His normal bed time is 7-7:30 and he sleeps 12-13 hours. It's fantastic, so I shouldn't complain about the lack of daytime napping. :)
Brigham is still taking steps here and there, and has gone from 2 steps at a time to 4. Another month or so and I am afraid he'll be walking all over. He got these cute little Jordan shoes as a baby gift and they are finally fitting him. He loves to walk around staring at his feet!
And that my friends, wraps up Brigham's 10 month update!
In two short months we'll be celebrating a 1st Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment