Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brigham's 1st Birthday Party!

Today we had a house full of friends and family over to celebrate Brigham's 1st Birthday!  I fell in love with the Sock Monkey theme after seeing some adorable idea's on Pinterest, so I have been a very busy mama getting things ready for the party!

There were lots of munchies to eat & Banana Splits for dessert! 
Sock Monkey Puppet Party Favors!
Photo Banner!
 The Birthday hat that I worked so hard to make...and then I forgot to put it on him!
 Brigham's Smash Cake!  
Time to open presents!
He loves Mickey Mouse so as soon as he opened this book he really had no desire to open the others!

He got a lot of summer clothes, which he needed!
A new block puzzle!  I love Melissa & Doug toys! 
 Brigham got his very own matchbox cars and Boston wanted to open them right away!
 Very focused on the Mickey Mouse book!
 He loves his Elmo school bus from Great Grandpa Bud & Great Grandma Marty!
 Family Photo!  Derek must have been really excited about something?!
 He wasn't quite sure what to think of everyone singing to him!
 'Are you sure I can eat this mama!?'
 Sharing frosting with mom!
 'This is awesome!'


Thank you to everyone that came to help us celebrate Brigham's big day.  He is so blessed to have so many friends and family who love him as much as we do! 

Happy Birthday Brigs!  Your mama loves you to the moon and back!





2 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated ideas you pinned and made them yourself. The decorations and party favors are adorable. I would love the template you created for the sock monkey puppets. Thanks for sharing. My email is leonardsix.wa@netzero.com. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the template of the sock monkey! So cute you made them. brandyce@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...