The weather has been gorgeous this week, and just my luck, I came down with a cold and barely have a voice. Derek says he likes not being able to hear anything I say, but then also commented that 'the raspy voice' was kind of sexy! Regardless, I am trying not to let it get the best of me as the weather is just too beautiful to be sick and in bed!
It's been a busy week! For starters, our house is for sale! We have been tossing around the idea for months, so figured we'd give it a whirl! You can click here if you'd like to see our listing. I am a very inpatient person, so I am trying to just put it all in God's hands. If it sells, it sells, and if it doesn't, we are just fine staying where we are awhile longer. Prayers for lots of interest would be great though :)
I also took Brigham to the ENT on Tuesday afternoon. We checked in at 2:45 (for a 3 o'clock appointment) and finally got back to a room at 4. It. Was. Not. Fun. Ever since Brigham had the Rocephin shots he has screamed bloody murder every time we have taken him to the doctor, so it was a very quick exam. His ears were not infected at the time, but tubes were still suggested due to his history. At this point though, we are waiting it out. He seems much better these past few days, so we will see what the next week or so bring. I'd really like to avoid tubes if possible, but if he still struggles we will go with it.
Boston had Kindergarten Round Up today! He was very excited! About 2 AM Sunday morning I heard the shower running down in the basement, so I got up to see what was going on. Here Boston had gotten sick during the night, so Derek was running a bath for him because there was puke everywhere. I helped strip the bed, scrub him up and then we quickly got him dressed and back to bed with a bucket next to him. Buckets just don't work so well for this kid.. We went through 2 more sets of bedding. Derek stayed up with him all night, while I maybe dozed off for an hour or so. Sunday morning he was still sick, and I had a rotten stomach myself, so we spent the day resting. Boston finally started perking up by the evening, but I kept him home from school on Monday just in case. He slept in until 10, so I know he needed the extra sleep.
And that's a wrap! In a week I'll be blogging about Brigham's 1st Birthday! That just makes me sad to even think about it.
B & B
Brigham likes to eat the grass.
And chase the dog. He knows a puppy says 'Ooofff'! Speaking of dog.. Jaxon is doing great for those of you wondering!!
No comments:
Post a Comment