Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gingerbread Day!

Last week Friday, I joined Boston at school for Gingerbread Day!  This is an event for all of the Kindergarten kids, and oh my, was it ever fun!  Boston was more into eating the candy than decorating his Ginerbread House, so I did a lot of the creating.  It was so fun to see how everyone's houses turned out just a little bit different.
 

 Making progress!
 Boston & Mom
 'When can I eat it?'
 Boston and some of his friends!

 The finished product!  It looks quite pathetic right now as 75% of it has been eaten :)

Another fun memory in the books!  Boston has a normal week of school next week, and then has 2 weeks at home for Christmas break!  After break, he starts going to school 5 days a week.  I don't think either one of us is quite ready for that..   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...