Yesterday morning, Jason & Shana were able to go to the hospital and get their baby! The birth mother handed her over in tears, and Jason & Shana became parents to sweet baby girl Alliana Crystal. Prayers have been answered by so many people. God gets all the glory in this and we are so incredibly proud and happy for them. Alliana is a lucky little girl. Her birth mother picked two of the most caring, humble people I know.
Last night we all gathered as a family at Glady & Les' to meet the newest addition to the family! I couldn't get over how tiny she was! She has the most beautiful skin color and a head full of soft black hair!
Boston got to hold her first. He was SO proud!
Proud Auntie Jamie. I will be her favorite Auntie, I just know it. :)
Proud Mama!
Shana, Jason & Alliana
Proud Uncle!
Brigs loves her too. He liked to touch her soft hair and say 'Nice baby'.
Grandma Glady waited patiently for her turn to hold her. We made her wait last since she had already seen Alliana earlier in the day.
Sweet baby girl.
Alliana, we are so happy to have you a part of the Gerdes family. It is my prayer that you grow up to have a heart full of love for Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment