For starters, my belly is getting big! Tomorrow, I am 19 weeks along! I started to feel the baby move around this past week. It's such an amazing feeling. I put together a gender guessing game this week, so if you want to put in your vote, follow the link on the home page!
Last Saturday, I was recognized at the Multiple Sclerosis Banquet with an award for Special Events Volunteer in SD! It was quite the honor! I honestly can't remember a word that was said about me as I walked on the stage because I was too nervous. Boston had his last basketball game that day, and coach Derek didn't want to miss, so my mom, sister and niece came to show their support. The MS Bike Ride is always the first weekend in August, and since the new baby is due mid July, I will not be able to be such a key role in volunteering this year. I have still offered to sit in on the planning meetings & do as much as I can to prepare for the event.
Accepting my award!
Even got mentioned in a fancy booklet that was handed out to all guests!
Aren't these two boys the sweetest? They wrestle and make each other mad most of the time, so it's sweet to see them snuggling up and quiet once in awhile.
On Thursday, I heard a bouncing noise coming from Brigham's bedroom. I go into his room and find him in his crib, jumping on the bed and giggling with a little kids rocking chair propped up on the side of the crib. Derek didn't believe me that he had managed to move the chair and climb up and in all on his own, so the next day when the same thing happened, I caught a video! He is such a stinker. A transition to a new bedroom and big boy bed are in the very near future!
Glady & Les delivered the boys some cupcakes on Valentines night, so bedtime snack the last few days has been a cupcake. I just thought it was too cute that Brigham would not put his blanket down for snack. He would take a bite, suck his fingers awhile, then take another bite. Notice how the corner of the blanket is hooked on his pointer finger? He walks around the house with his blanket like this all the time!
'I think I will just eat the cupcake right out of the bowl!'
So anxious to see how it looks with trim and doors!
No comments:
Post a Comment