I'm 17 weeks pregnant and feeling fabulous. Haven't had a headache since my last pregnancy update when I was complaining about headaches! Prayers answered. I don't feel real sluggish either, which is also fabulous because there are always lots of things to keep up on around here. I see my doctor on Wednesday this week, and am very anxious to hear this little nuggets heartbeat again. A gender guessing game will be set up soon. We have done this for our other two kiddo's and it's so fun to see everyone's guesses. The next ultrasound is in 23 days. Not like I am counting or anything. The daycare kids are always asking what I am going to name the baby, so last week we decided on Roger for a boy and Susie for a girl. They think those names are perfect.
Boston recently became a Vikings fan. His dad is not real thrilled. Boston's best friend Jude told him at school one day that they couldn't be friends unless they cheered for the same team. So B con'd his grandpa into getting him a Vikings jersey. Ha!
Handsome boys in their robes after a shower.
Brigs is almost two, and has started to show that more. Last week he put part of his blanket in the toilet and then had threw a total fit when I gave him a clean blanket so I could wash the wet one. After he threw himself on the floor, pounded his hands, stomped his feet and screamed for several minutes I decided it wasn't worth the fight. He snuggled a wet blanket for the night. Thank goodness it was fresh toilet water! He talks a lot but we don't always understand what he's saying. His new favorite thing is take a shower with Boston. They love to shower in our master bathroom and will usually stand in there for a half hour. I am hoping since Brigham doesn't mind shower water in his face that he will enjoy swimming a little more this summer! He continues to love playing the iPad. It amazes me how he can figure out how to get from one game to the next but his favorite thing to do is play music for us on Pandora. We are slowly getting him familiar with a big boy bed. He loves taking naps in either our bed or Boston's, and one night screamed for a big boy bed at bedtime. Luckily he did end up falling asleep fine in his crib, but his brother was more than willing to give up his bed to sleep on the floor in our room :)
Nap time in Boston's bed.
Nap time in mom and dads bed. Some days I get to nap with him!
Our entire main floor is covered in a white dust from sheet rocking but we are DONE!! I'm a little OCD about having a clean house so it's something I am working very hard at looking past for a few weeks yet. We have 2 guys here this week working on taping & texturing, and then we move on to painting.
Sheet rocking Jan. 26 & 27
We made a lot more progress in 1 day than I had expected!
Standing in the bar area looking out into the living room.
Lisa helped all day Saturday, which was SO nice!
Day #2. Ceilings complete and working on the walls!
My dad hanging the last piece of sheet rock on Sunday, Feb. 3rd! I had to post this because we were all excited it was the last piece and he cut it wrong :)
Taping & Texturing Day #1, Feb. 4th.
The plywood showing will be covered with stone eventually.
Last week Thursday (Jan. 31) school was cancelled because the temps were -40 with wind chill. I had a busy day of daycare already & then added 4 more school kids! 11 kids total, and we all survived!
No comments:
Post a Comment