Brigham is full of energy but he sure brings a lot of smiles and laughter to our house! We thank God daily for his precious life. He has given us quite a few scares in the last 4 months. In November he jumped into a hot tub at a hotel. Luckily Derek was right there to pull him out! In December, the poor kid fell of a kitchen chair and ended up in the ER with a concussion. I thought this was the scariest thing ever, until a few weeks ago he choked on a hot dog! Hopefully he gives us all a break for a bit because I am not sure I can handle any more scares with this little bugger!
I don't think anyone that isn't a parent truly understands how fast time goes. 2 years ago seems like yesterday, and in 4 months we do this baby thing all over again! It's easy to get caught up with the busy-ness of life and our daily routine, but we really need to soak up every single moment with our children. Every minute is an absolute blessing!
This year I went with The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme for his birthday party! Pinterest was booming with ideas! The decorations and invitations were very time consuming, but I love how it all turned out!
I've said this before, but birthday's are a pretty big deal around here!
The invite!
Invitation Envelopes. Brigs stamped his finger prints into caterpillars!
Photo Banner! I did one of these last year and then made it into a cute little scrapbook. A fun keepsake!
Happy Birthday Brigs Banner!
Balloon Caterpillar!
Party Favors! I picked these up at Target 6 months ago in the $1 section!! Each bag had a package of The Very Hungry Caterpillar crayons, a snack & a glow bracelet!
The cupcakes turned out so cute!
The birthday boy a little unhappy that he couldn't eat one right away.
Every little kid wants to open presents first, and that is just what we did! The Gerdes family had another event yesterday, so they were only to hang out for a short while. We thought it would be fun for them to see him open his gifts. Boston enjoyed helping Brigham open presents!
A personalized Super Hero cape! Good for ALL 3 of our boys :)
Cupcake Time!
Blowing out the candles!
After everyone left it was clean up time for Derek and I, and play time for the boys!
The new toys are a hit!
Daddy and the birthday boy trying on new clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment