Happy 7th Birthday buddy! Mom can't believe that it's been seven years since you were born! I just looked through our blog of some previous birthday posts, and it feels like just yesterday I was posting about your 5th and 6th birthday's. Seven years ago I was holding my first baby boy and earning the title 'mom', and now we are all anxiously waiting for the arrival of the third baby boy. How did I get so lucky?!
Your birthday breakfast!
Grandpa Ron stopped by and surprised you with a birthday cookie!
During nap time you tested out your new wheels!
You were pretty bummed that our weekend of camping at Yogi Bear was short lived, so mom and dad made sure that you still had plenty of fun celebrating your birthday throughout the weekend. Saturday after we got unloaded and cleaned up from one night of camping, we took you to Target to do some birthday shopping! You had to return a few things you already had, but were so excited to pick out some new things! You got 3 new Ninja Turtle toys, an Iron Man Nerf Shooter and some batting gloves. You are determined these gloves will help you to not strike out! After shopping, you requested we eat lunch at Pizza Ranch! It's a favorite of all of ours.
After nap time for Brigham and Mom, daddy and I took you boys to the movie The Croods! It was Brigham's first movie in a theater. He loved the popcorn and candy, but sure didn't like to sit still!
Sunday morning, Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa stopped over to wish you a Happy Birthday and bring you a few gifts!
Birthday spankings!
Money for your savings!
Under Armour shirt and shorts!
Your first pair of skates!
Boston, you are such a good kid! We couldn't be more blessed to have you in our life. You are always smiling and so laid back. Brigham adores you and looks up to you in so many ways, and I am sure your new little brother will too. Every day is an adventure in our house, but I wouldn't want it any other way! Mom hopes your 7th birthday was extra special. I love you tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment