He loves to jump out of bed after nap or in the morning and be 'Tooperman!'
Every time we get the mail he asks me what I got. Instead of going into detail about bills, magazines, etc., I just always tell him I got junk mail. His reply every time is 'Ah, gunk again!?'
Some times after nap he will hide under his covers and say 'I hiding mom!' And then when I pull his blankets back to find him, he will say in a crabby voice 'Not yook at me!'
He always calls his baby brother, Baby Bronx, never just Bronx.
Everything is in 2 minutes. If I tell him it's bed time in 10 minutes, he will say 'No, 2 minutes mom.'
He insists he know what we have on the schedule for the day or evening. 'What do nin tonight?' And I have learned to NEVER tell him about anything exciting going on until it's happening or he will ask 100 times if it's time yet. 'May-May (Mason) coming now?' No, Brigham, Mason isn't coming for 2 days!
He loves his blankie and he doesn't like to have them washed! He has this weird obsession with the smell of them. He is constantly smelling them to find the 'stinky blankie' (not the freshly washed one!), or taking a corner of the blanket and rubbing his nose with it as he sucks his fingers.
He has the worst smelling feet of anyone I know!
He has NO desire to potty train. He thinks it's so cool that his buddy Mason can stand up at the big boy potty and pee, and he loves to watch him go, but he does not want to do it himself.
He is always singing! His favorites are Old McDonald Had A 'Carm', the ABC's, Jesus Loves Me, The B-I-B-L-E, and B-I-N-G-O. There are days that I think he is moving his mouth by either talking or singing the entire time he is awake!
Loves to play iPad. He is usually watching Mickey Mouse or Elmo on You Tube video's.
'I wanna tit (sit) by mommy!'
'Mommy read book toe me?'
He can't say his F's, so when he says he wants to 'sit in the front'... well, you can just use your imagination. It's an awful word, so when we are at Target and he shouts out that he wants to sit in the front of the shopping cart and not the back, I quickly cover his mouth before everyone's head turns. :)
He says the word 'help' in the sweetest, southern accent! It's so funny, and it's the only time he ever talks like this.
Always wants someone to watch him. 'Mom watch me jump one toot (foot) mom!'
We ALL have to tuck him into bed at night, and if someone trys to skip (Derek or Boston) he has a total melt down about it!
He loves it when I lay in his bed at bedtime and tell him some made up funny stories for a few minutes. 'Once Upon A Time there was a little boy named Brigham. He had purple hair and he ate ice cream in the bathtub!', and then he laughs and laughs!
Likes to dress himself. At first he just wanted to pull up his own shorts, or put his arms through his sleeves by himself, but now he wants to choose his own outfits and completely dress himself.. Which is why his shirts are usually on backwards and his shoes are on the wrong feet :)
He has his bedtime prayer memorized, although most of the words aren't quite clear yet. He also thinks it's hilarious to start saying 'Now I know my ABC's, instead of Now I Lay Me'.. I told you he marches to the beat of his own drum!
Life continues to be very busy at our house, but its a lot of fun too! Raising these boys is what brings me the most joy in life. I am so blessed!
9-14. Boston loved it that his dad could be at his game to watch him play for the first time!
9-15
9-17
Puzzle time.
9-19 Boston was not real excited about having to practice football in the cold & rain!
And neither were we. The little ones and I hung out in the warm, dry car! I think Brigs messed in everything imaginable & I was about ready to pull my hair out!
On Friday afternoon, Sept. 20, the kids and I went to the Homecoming Parade at SFC. Boston marched with his class.
He thought the Hawaiian wave that they did was pretty cool!
Saturday, Sept. 21. Flag Football Team
Bronx managed to spit up on me and pee on me, all in a matter of a few minutes!
9-23 I could take pictures of him smiling all day long!
9-24 Brigham's personality is showing here!
I absolutely love snuggling with Bronx for afternoon nap time!
First time sitting up in the seat of his bath tub! He outgrew the sling.
I love it when Boston brings home school work that cracks me up!
When I first read this I thought he had spelled beer! He also brought home another story that he told his class (and the teacher writes it out) about his naughty brother Brigham!
Wed. 9-25 Dad's day off!!
Brigham staying entertained at Dakota Kitchen & Bath while Derek & I finalized the wet bar plans for the basement!
9-26 A day of fun at Chuck E. Cheese with some daycare friends!
Boston at football practice. Only a few games left!
Hanging out in the car during practice.
9-27 Bronx loves to have his blanket right next to his face..or in this case he pulled it over his face! Thank goodness it's a breathable blanket, but it still makes me nervous and I always go and tuck it off to the side!
A little tummy time. He still isn't real fond of this
Brigham had his blanket stuffed in his shirt, but had to have his 'corner' out so he could rub his nose and suck his fingers!
And a quick video of Boston reciting his first memory verse as a 1st grade. He even had it perfected a week early! Psalm 23.
No comments:
Post a Comment