Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, October 4, 2013

Back In Business!

Bronx was 12 weeks old on Tuesday, which means my maternity leave has come to an end (insert sad mommy face).  Monday was opening day for my daycare and although I was dreading it, the first two days couldn't have gone any better!  Dana & Mason brought me a salted caramel mocha from Starbucks on Monday morning, and Bronx slept from 8:30-5:30!  It was the perfect way to start off the week!  Mason has been coming the past two weeks, so he helped me slowly get back into the swing of things.  I was a little worried about how some of the younger ones would do coming back after being at another daycare for the past 3 months, but so far they have come right in and made themselves at home!  So thankful!

Bronx has been doing really well at night!  Last week he started drinking 4-6 ounces before bed, and sleeping until 4:30-5:30!  He eats, and then goes back to bed until around 8!  It's great, and that long stretch of sleep for me has been fantastic!  However, the last 3 nights he has not been himself.  He has a cold, so is stuffed up and not sleeping or eating well.  I've been letting him sleep in the swing, bouncy seat, boppy and sometimes even in bed with me.  Hopefully he gets back to a better schedule once he is feeling better.  He has started to really like a paci and I am not entirely thrilled about it, but for now I am fine with whatever makes him happiest.  Neither of the other boys really took a paci, so I am having a terrible time remembering to bring it with me when we go places, and I am constantly losing them around the house!

Monday, September 30:
5:30 am.  This sweet little boy knew his mommy needed a good night of rest and slept 8 hours!
Otto, Brigs & Me
 Otto, Brigs & Mason:  Handsome boys!
 Otto
 Mason
Brigs deep in conversation with his little brother.  Bronx looks concerned!  
He's getting to be such a big boy!
 'Get me out of this Bumbo!'
 Brigs wearing his daddy's shoes around the house.
 Bronx gets so excited when he sees his bottle or hears me shaking it up!  He has even attempted to hold it himself!  I don't normally set him in the bouncy to eat, but there are times when the other kiddo's need me ASAP and this is the only option for the little man to eat when he's starving!  
Tuesday, 10-1:  Oaklee
 Gracie
 Owen
 Brigs.  He didn't want to be left out of the picture taking!
 Gracie wanted Bronx to snuggle with her bunny all morning!  
She kept bringing it to him or setting it on his tummy if it would fall off. 
 Little Mr. is getting some more hair!
 Otto sharing his lego with Bronx.
 Bronx surrounded by Oaklee's doll & Gracie's bunny.  
And this is milk in the play shopping cart.  Brigham has started to spit out his drinks..  Monday night it was apple juice all over Boston in the living room, Tuesday it was this, and Wednesday it was milk all over the deck.  I told you this kid was a hand full!  He is no longer allowed to have any drinks outside of the kitchen..
A few days ago I posted that Brigham had NO desire to potty train... well the next night he told me that he was pooping in his diaper, so we quick ran to the potty!  He peed a little and even pooped!  It was the littlest poop you've ever seen, but it's a start :)  
He was so excited & so were Boston & I!  
Here he is looking to see what's all coming out!  Ha!
Such a little snuggler to his blanket.
 He loves to snuggle his mommy too :)
9-26
Wednesday, 10-2

Thursday, October 3rd.  Bronx was up several times during the night.  Poor baby just isn't himself.  I am exhausted!
 Smiles for his daddy even though he isn't feeling well!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...