Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, November 11, 2013

Bronx-4 Months

It's been happening for a few weeks now and I am still having a hard time believing it...  I have a baby that is sleeping through the night!  Hallelujah! Bronx continues to be such an incredibly easy baby!  I just love him to pieces.  Of course, I would love him just the same if he was up 5 times a night and screaming all day, but it is just an added bonus that he has been such a laid back little guy!  He may not look much like his mama, but we do have our love of sleep in common!

Ok, so I started this blog post early last week and now that first paragraph should just be deleted..  Poor Bronx hasn't been himself since early last week.  I had him in for his 4 month check up & vaccinations on Wednesday the 6th.  He weighs 13 pounds, 7 oz. and is 24 inches long, so that puts him in the 20th percentile for both things.  He's perfect!  He cried a little bit when he got his two shots, but he loved the liquid vaccination!  Sucked it right away and even seemed a little disappointed he wasn't getting more!  Ever since then though, he hasn't been sleeping through the night.  He is up for once needing a bottle, and some nights even up 2-3 more times either needing his paci, or to be rocked.  He just can't get comfortable.  This may even be the worst he has been at night, ever!  It's a huge bummer, but I know he isn't feeling well because even during the day he is unsettled, doesn't fall asleep real easy or nap the best.  It's not his norm at all.

He has been chewing on his hands & toys a lot lately and soaks the necks of his shirts with drool, so I am thinking he will soon be cutting some teeth!  Boston & Brigham had teeth early too.  He  loves sitting up in the Bumbo chair, or just sitting up between your legs, resting his back on your stomach.  It's easier to see whats going on around him when he's upright!  If he's laying on his back he sure squirms in every direction & is rolling over to his side quite a bit.  He loves to 'talk' and can get quite loud!  He is very smiley (his big open mouth smile reminds me so much of Boston as a baby!) & the boys think it's awesome when he smiles or laughs at them.  Bronx still isn't real thrilled when his daddy is in charge.  It never fails that when he is left with Derek for 5 minutes, or 4 hours, he screams.  Baby loves his mama!  

10-24.  Snoozing.
 And then mommy's camera woke him up!
 10-28.  First time in the exersaucer!  

 Brother bath time!
10-29.
10-31.  Bronx never lacks attention from the daycare kids.  They all love him!
 11-2.  Brigs trying to get Bronx to smile at him.


 11-4.   Bronx also gets plenty of kisses from Gracie!  She is so good with him.  
Getting lots of practice in before her little sister arrives in February!
Bronx playing with Alliana.  
 He thinks she's funny!
 'Well since you stole my teether toy I will just gag myself with my fingers!'  :)
Isn't this sweet!  Bronx fell asleep while his brother was reading!
 11-5.  My little man.
 Look that drool!
11-6.  
His favorite toy to chew on!

 Already has thick long lashes like his big brothers!

11-8.  Family movie night.  Monsters University!
 11-10.  4 Months Old! Pics were taken a day late, but that's how we roll around here lately!

11-11.  Just me & the boys today!  I love no school days because no one has to get early (although everyone does!) and rush out the door.  Bronx was up at 1 am for a bottle, and just wouldn't stay asleep when I would put him in his crib.  After an hour of going into his room to settle him, I was exhausted, so I let him sleep in bed with me.  He was up for the day about 6.  He has been a little happier this morning, and is going on a 2 hour nap now, so hopefully he'll be back to sleeping 11 hours a night real soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...