A Junebug friend of mine is watching her mom die of terminal cancer. She has asked for prayers as this will be her last Thanksgiving with her mom. My heart just aches. I can't imagine what that is like and I am at a loss of words to comfort her. I would love to give her the biggest hug I could give, but she is miles away, so I will pray, and I am asking all of you to pray too.
Be thankful today and every day, for all of your blessings!
11-17: So thankful for this little guy and the joy he brings to all of us!
11-19: Thankful that his brothers love him to pieces, and that all of them are healthy and happy!
11-20: Thankful for a husband who has more Christmas spirit than anyone I know! He puts up our tree's every year and loves it! The neighbors may not have loved the lights on two weeks before Thanksgiving, but hey.. we are spreading holiday cheer!
Thankful for many options to help soothe Bronx when he's getting teeth! We are trying an amber bead necklace & even got him 'Sophie' the giraffe!
We got a new tree this year for upstairs. It's 9 feet tall and it has taken over our living room. As much as I feel a little claustrophobic at times.. I'm thankful for the joy it brings to Derek & the kids. As Derek lit it up for the first time he said 'I feel like Clark Griswold!' :)
And even though we call this kid a terror, I am thankful for his sillyness & smiles!
11-21: Thankful for baby rolls!
On Saturday, Nov. 23rd, I took the boys to see Santa! I am so thankful for the memories of my childhood Christmas' and the memories we are making with our kids!
Bronx's first picture with Santa!
Brigham found out he was getting coal, so he was a bit cranky. :)
He was a little happier to take a picture with Santa's elf!
And after we saw Santa, we headed to Boston's basketball game! So thankful for his love of sports, the fun that he has, and for our family that comes to watch him and cheer him on!
Thankful that my boys love to snuggle me!
And thankful that Jaxon is still around to annoy the hell out of all of us!
We borrowed a Jumperoo from a daycare family & Bronx loves it! We have all been very entertained watching him bounce around.
11-27: Thankful for baby firsts! Last night I gave Bronx his first taste of baby cereal! He loved it!
I couldn't resist this picture. He just couldn't take his eyes off the Shiner Cheer!
Brother Snuggles
Both were very interested in the Toy Story movie on TV.
Thankful for alone time with Boston after the little two went to bed. Pass The Pigs was a favorite game of mine growing up. Boston loved it!
Bronx's First Thanksgiving! He didn't get turkey & stuffing this year, but he did love having his baby cereal this morning! He reminds me so much of Papa Jerry in this picture.
So thankful that we see glimpse's of Derek's dad in our boys.
Thankful for blue eyes and long eyelashes!
Exhausted from the Thanksgiving festivities!
Thanksgiving blessings from our family to yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment