Isn't Derek so sweet?! I woke up to Banana Laffy Taffy's in the shape of a heart on Valentines Day! The boys had taffy for breakfast! The best gift I got though was a full night of sleep. Bronx slept all night long- which he isn't doing very often!
These are delish!
Bronx loved it!
On Friday evening, we went to the Ramada to hang out with my mom & sister. The boys loved swimming, even Brigham! I just couldn't believe that he ended up going down the slides all by himself, without screaming in fear! Here is he watching the kids go down..5 minutes later he was ready to give it a try!
In my 'free time' I have been painting our entire main floor, updating some decor, organizing, reading & crocheting! The painting has been quite the project, but I tackle a room here and a room there. I am loving the change! Right now I am working on our bedroom, and then it's just Brigham's room left! I have a fabulous helper though. Grandma Lisa gets all the credit for the trim work, which is the hardest part of the job. I am having a blast with my newest hobby, crocheting. Poor Bronx's blanket has been at a stand still for a month, but I have managed to complete 5 scarfs & 2 hats!
This is my first ever attempt at a hat and it is just so darn adorable! Can't wait to give it away!
Playing in the yarn while I finish up his hat!
Isn't he handsome?!
Goodbye tan- hello greige!
Now I have this wild idea to purchase a sewing machine & recover our couch pillows..
Completed kitchen, dining room & living room with the new curtains hung & new hardware on the cupboards. Next up is light fixtures & adding some decor on top of the cupboards. Anyone have ideas on some fun stuff to put up there?! I'm stumped. I came home with some metal letters spelling E.A.T and Derek hated it! He said 'I know it's a kitchen. I don't need decor telling me I am supposed to eat in here!' :)
Another fun thing I have gotten into is decorating our chalk board once a month! Here is February's!
The latest book I read. I give it a 3/4 out of 5 stars. I absolutely love Mitch Albom's books, so it's definitely a book I would recommend, it just wasn't one of my favorites of his.
We love Wednesday's! The weather was gorgeous this past week and we even had a few windows open. I definitely have spring fever!
Brigham is still taking swimming lessons every Wednesday night at Augie. He's got a few more weeks left, and thankfully they seem to be helping with his fear of water!
Brigs is still wearing diapers & has NO interest in potty training. He came upstairs the other night and said 'I pee mommy!' I thought he wanted to go and use the big boy potty! Nope. His diaper had fallen off and was around his ankle & he had just peed his pj's!
Hard lesson learned this weekend for Boston, rinse the sink after you brush your teeth & spit toothpaste all over in it! I am OCD about this type of stuff but I let this go for several days to teach B a lesson. It was so crusted in the sink it took lots of scrubbing to clean up and Boston did not enjoy it!
This happened a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to forget to mention it!
On Feb. 5th, Boston and I went to a Mother/Son Event at our church. It was so much fun! I can't wait for another one! We played minute to win it games, had pizza and ice cream & took pics in a sports photo booth! We were encouraged to wear sports themed apparel, which was super fun!
Trying to get an Oreo cookie from the top of his head to his mouth! So funny!
Fun pics from today! Daddy & Bronx watching Princess Sophia!
A photo shoot after church!
This is how he really feels about being on his tummy for pictures!
A comparison of Boston & Bronx in the same sweater! Top: Boston, Bottom: Bronx
Top: Bronx, Bottom: Boston
So crazy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment