Making some Valentine cookies to take home!
When it works out, I pair up one of the older kids to help out a younger one!
Boston & Jada
Kinli & Chloe
Bennett & Oaklee
Gracie came after we had finished, but we saved some for her to decorate! Gotta love her silly face!
My daycare girls just LOVE that I have a new hobby! So far two of the girls have their very own scarf! Still working on a few more!
This is Lyncoln! He comes a few mornings a week. The first few days he was a little unsure about leaving his mommy, but now he is loving his new friends!
Otto is the best snuggler!
Gracie and I pretending to sleep :)
The boys wanted to play basketball but our Little Tykes hoop made its way to the garage so they came up with their OWN method! It was hilarious watching them each take a turn holding the bucket. They were terrified of getting hit in the face with the ball!
'Cinderalla' scrubbing my floors! This was her idea I promise!
Oaklee & Alliana had matching shirts!
Puzzle time!
Some days are shittier than others :)
Once in awhile these two fall asleep during their afternoon movie!
One of our crafts! This is Brigham's! (notice the glasses!)
I came up with a new game to help the kids with their letters! I hid post it notes from A-Z around the basement. The kids had to find all the letters & then put them in order. They loved it!
Lunch time!
Kinli snuggling up with Bronx! Adorable!
A typical Monday for Otto. Falling asleep where ever he pleases!
Alliana ended up half naked while playing!
Another fun game is a Lego creation contest. I decide what the kids have to try and make (a house, animal, person, flower, ect.) and then we find something that we love about each person's creation!
Alliana half naked again!
Lyncoln & Chloe in their boat, A.K.A reading nook!
Chloe loves to help with Bronx! If he cry's she says 'I think he needs his bottle', or she will go off and find his paci, his blankie or a toy for him!
The older girls are trying to teach Alliana how to walk!
Hair salon is always a favorite for the boys & girls!
The girls love to pretend that they make me look like a witch & I then I look in the mirror and cry or scream because I look so awful and they just giggle!
The latest trend for the boys is wearing summer clothes at daycare!
This looks awfully uncomfortable, but she seems to like sleeping like this!
Valentine chalk heart craft!
The kids traced some hearts with chalk and then smeared the chalk to make it look like the hearts were glowing! I did a few for Mason and then told him to try it on his own. He put the heart down on the paper, and traced a big circle around it and said 'I did it Jame!' :)
First time one of the kids has ever fallen asleep during lunch!
I painted the girls' nails pink & red for Valentines day!
My Valentines for the kids!
I have wanted to do silhouettes of my boys for a LONG time, so thought I would do one for each of the kids to give to their parents as a special Valentines gift.
The original pictures are now wall art in the toy room!
The pics are just too cute! I have 5 more little faces to add this week!
I missed taking individual pictures of some of the kids' finished product, but here are most of them!
Mason
Alliana- Her's is one of my favorites! She refused to face the same way as all the other kids!
Otto
Brigs
Boston
Bronx
No comments:
Post a Comment