Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, March 28, 2014

Brigs is 3!

Brigham was SO excited for his birthday this past Sunday!  He came in to wake me up bright and early saying 'Wake up mommy!  My birthday is starting!'.  I just loved how excited he was!

Brigs wanted a Mickey Mouse party, so that's what he got!  I had a lot of fun making the invitations & the Mickey photo display.  I found a fun cupcake idea on Pinterest, and instead of going with the usual cake or cupcakes from HyVee, I splurged & ordered them from Sugar Rush!  Deanna is a friend of a friend and she bakes out of her home.  The cupcakes were delicious & so so cute!

Brigham got to have an early birthday celebration with his daycare friends on Thursday the 20th.
Chloe & Brigham's birthday's are just a few days apart, so it was a celebration for Chloe too!

Brigham opening up a gift from Bennett & Kinli!  He was so excited about the bubbles!
A water paint book!  
Chloe opening her gift from Brigs.


Brigham opening an early gift from mom!

They each got a Busy Book!  If you aren't sure what these are, you can find them online at Barnes or Noble (or in the stores!).  They are so stinkin cute and my boys have a ton of fun with them!  
Chloe brought yummy cookie bars to share with everyone!
Such good friends!
Sunday, March 23rd!  Brigham's official birthday!!  We let him open two gifts before church!  
A kid tape measure from Boston!  He goes around measuring everything in sight.  '25 67 inches!'
And a Mickey Mouse shirt to wear for his party!
I didn't get any pictures of our friends & family who helped celebrate, but we had a house full!  
So thankful for everyone who loves our boys as much as we do!  




Lots of gifts!  He was very spoiled.

The golf clubs were one of his favorite gifts!  He even cried when we wouldn't let him open them right away!



I didn't even know they still made Chia Pets!  
More Paint!  If someone asked him what he wanted for his birthday he told them he wanted paint!




Time for cupcakes & singing Happy Birthday!




Gifts from Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa.  They also got us a family pass to the zoo!
From Grandma Glady & Grandpa Les!
His best buddy Mason got him a basketball jersey for his Build A Bear Lion to wear!  So cute!
From Uncle Brook, Aunt Lacey, Paisley & Holdyn.  
From Great Grandpa Bud & Great Grandma Marty!  
From Uncle Jeff, Aunt G & Izzy!
Mickey swim shorts & a TMNT Chia Pet from the Hadlers!  I am determined to get that thing to grow!!
From Grandma Peggy!  He has talked about wanting a TMNT bouncy ball since Christmas!
 From Uncle Ja, Aunt Shana & Alliana!  
The boys (and daycare kids) are having lots of fun with these gifts!

I still can't believe Brigs is 3!  He's growing up too fast.  He still keeps us on our toes, has us frustrated and laughing all in a matter of minutes &  is stubborn like his mom!  Lately if he doesn't listen and knows he's going to be in trouble, he will do as he pleases and then say 
'I done being naughty now.  I start listening.'  :)  He is always asking how to spell words & we are starting to work on recognizing letters & numbers.  He knows that his name starts with a B and he is very proud of that!  He loves to stomp his feet when he gets mad about something, and when I march him to his room for a time out he will scream at the top of his lungs for 10 seconds, stop and calmly say 'I all done crying now.  I come out pease?'  He weighs a whopping 27 pounds with clothes & a diaper on!  That's just 9 more pounds than his baby brother!  He's a little shit, in more ways than one!
Love you to pieces Brigs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...