Bronx loves to babble and squeal, very loud! He says a lot of mama, dada and other baby gibberish. It's so cute. He isn't calling us by those names yet, but it's still so cute to hear them! Still no crawling, but just in the last week or so has gotten a little more mobile in rolling around, and scooting backwards when he gets to his tummy. We still put him in the jumperoo quite a bit because I can only let him stand & jump on my lap so much! He's into anything that isn't one of his toys! Diapers, the wipes, the remote, books that he shouldn't be eating, paper wrappers, and dirty socks! I've tried a few puff's and yogurt melts, but he gags so he is still only eating baby food. I call it the orange diet, because I can't get him to eat any of the veggies that aren't orange! He eats about any of the fruits, so he gets some variety there!
The time change hasn't seem to phase him which is SO nice! Still going to bed around 7:30 & up around 7AM. He is sleeping through the night, with an occasional night of waking up once. I've just been rocking him a few minutes and putting him back in his crib, but soon I will just go in and give him a little pat & make sure he has his blanket and/or paci and let him fuss himself back to sleep. He's pretty spoiled, and I have given into his needs much longer than with the other two boys, but this darn 'But he's my last baby!' motto always wins :)
This was the best picture I could get today! He just didn't want to sit still.
His worst eczema patch is the red circle by his mouth. I'm guessing his paci maybe irritates it?
I'm trying some essential oils and a few new lotions, so hoping it clears up soon!
The good news is that it doesn't seem to bother him.
Lots of sleeping pictures of this little ham! He still likes to go to bed swaddled, but has gotten so much better about squirming out and getting comfy on his own!
The last several times he has gotten a bath, he has crapped in the tub! A normal 10-15 minute bath turns into a 15-30 minute process. I drain the water, scrub the crap down the drain and refill! Makes for a long night of getting 3 little boys clean!
So sleepy! He isn't real snuggly anymore, so I loved this!
We went out for some fresh air yesterday! It was gorgeous and Bronx loved his carrier!
I haven't been able to get a picture of his 4th tooth, but he loves showing off those bottom ones!
The best treatment that worked for our little guy was with essential oils too! Lavender oil mixed with coconut oil. It worked amazingly and cleared up his eczema within a few days and now we've been able to stay on top of it. :-)
ReplyDelete