What a beautiful Easter weekend! My cousin Ali & her family from Ohio stayed the weekend with us, so it was fun meeting her husband and two little ones Lucca (2) and Lux (10 mo.)! The kids had a great time playing together and my boys thought David was awesome! Boston was off school for 4 days + the weekend, and I closed daycare for those days, so it was a nice break for all of us! Easter morning we went to church as a family and then hosted the Gerdes/Mesman clan + my mom for Easter lunch. The food was delicious, and thank goodness there were potatoes :) As Derek and I were laying in bed the night before, we were talking about who was all coming and who was bringing the food. I went down the list and then Derek asked who was bringing the potatoes... 10:45 PM the night before we are hosting our first Easter dinner and I forget that I am in charge of the potatoes! Derek was a champ and headed to HyVee first thing Sunday morning for the groceries we needed and two pans of cheesy potatoes were ready for the oven before we left for church! The weather was perfect, so we spent the entire day outside playing, visiting & hunting for eggs!
The Easter Bunny had baskets waiting for the boys on Easter morning!
Grandpa Ron Ron & Grandma Lisa brought baskets on Saturday, so the boys got PLENTY of goodies!
I always think it's funny when the boys always like what one of their brothers got :)
Lux & Bronx! So adorable!
Brigham got a birthday gift from Kevin & Paula's family since they weren't able to make it to his party. He was so excited to open it and loved his Imaginex super hero's!
Let the egg hunt begin!
Bronx fell asleep right after we got home from church, and woke up when all the fun was over!
Bronx playing with his new water table!
A big day for Bronx. His 1st Easter & 1st bath with daddy! About time :)
It's always funny when they find out there is something fun to play with down there!
No comments:
Post a Comment