Friday, April 11th.
My trips to the store with these two little boys just got a whole lot easier! Bronx can sit in the front of the carts (he loves it!), so we leave the big infant car seat in the car!
Leaves a lot more room for groceries in the cart too :)
My trips to the store with these two little boys just got a whole lot easier! Bronx can sit in the front of the carts (he loves it!), so we leave the big infant car seat in the car!
Leaves a lot more room for groceries in the cart too :)
I got Bronx a new baby swing! It was his first time in a swing and he loved it.
He loved it so much he even fell asleep in it!
He loved it so much he even fell asleep in it!
Of course Brigham had to have his turn in the baby swing too!
Saturday, April 12th:
Bronx is a good napper in the morning! He is usually up around 7-7:30 and goes down for a nap around 9 and will sleep 2-3 hours. He looks so sweet all snuggled in on his tummy!
After Bronx's nap, we made at stop at Kidtopia for an Easter Egg Hunt! The eggs were hidden (very easily) in their store. The boys each got to chose 6 eggs. The eggs each had a number in them (each # was for a specific prize), and when we were ready to leave we turned in the eggs at the prize table! The prizes were so neat! Play foam, a wooden puzzle with traveling bag, colored pencils and mini spirograph, and some very neat crafts...for girls!
The daycare girls had so much fun doing them yesterday!
Sunday, April 16th
Bronx ran a temp in the afternoon and was cranky! Poor guy has two new teeth working their way in on the top. His toothy smile is just too funny right now with his fangs!
Tuesday night, April 15th.
Mr. Bronx refused his afternoon nap. This is how happy he was at 5:30!
When he's crabby that early at night, a bath always cheers him up!
Bath time buddies!
I love our snuggle time every night! It's hard for me to even put him in his crib when he falls asleep, because he's just so sweet to look at.
Boston is on Easter break! He has 6 days off school, so I closed up daycare! Yesterday, we sent the little boys to daycare, and Derek & I had a fun day with just Boston! It's been awhile since we have done that, so it was time. Boston had a great time, but did miss his brothers and even asked me mid afternoon how much longer until they came home!
I reminded him of this morning when Brigham was pestering him and wanting him to play lego's!
The first thing on Boston's agenda yesterday was to ride the ferris wheel at Scheels!
It was the first day it was open, so he was determined we needed to get there! They advised of no cell phone use on the ride.. but I am a rule breaker!
Next stop: Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch! B got to play games, which is a special treat!
This stop was more for mom & dad, but B talked us into a plastic 2 foot shark!
He loves sharks!
I ended the day with a little fun for myself.. I got my hair chopped off!
When Brigham got home from daycare he said:
'Your hair grow long again and you be a mommy'. I don't think he likes it.
Today is another fun filled day of powdered sugar donuts for breakfast, building forts, two hundred lego pieces scattered around the basement, nerf gun wars, ect., and I wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment