Derek opening up another gift we got him. Swim trunks that didn't fit :)
Trying out the new boards!
My handsome boys!
June 17: A little late in taking these again this month. As you can see from the pictures, it's getting harder to get this little nugget to sit still for pictures! He is everywhere!
11 months old?! How can this be??? He isn't walking yet, but has taken a few steps on his own & he runs around the furniture! He's a great eater, is taking half milk/half formula like a champ and is ok with a sippy instead of a bottle most of time! The other boys were done with a bottle at 12 months, but with Bronx it's a bit of an emotional transition for me. My last baby, having his last bottle.. wahhh!!! He is transitioning to one nap a day, and usually sleeps a good 10-12 hours at night, typically going to bed around 8. He isn't too shy of new faces, does great going to daycare a few days a month and adores his brother Boston! He is going down for nap & bedtime much easier, but still prefers his mommy to rock him once in awhile. His favorite things are his paci & blanket, and digging in anything & everything! Lately if he goes MIA, he is usually in someone's room emptying out all the dresser drawers!
June 19: Before we headed to Hardwick for the day, I sat nervously & anxiously at the computer to purchase Jason Aldean & Florida Georgia Line tickets at 10:00 AM! After many attempts at the computer, I gave up and packed the boys in the car. I thought I would give it one last attempt from my phone before we drove off...and voila... I got 4 tickets!!!
Not the best seats in the house, but we are going and that's all that matters!
These pictures are just priceless to me..
Grandpa even let Boston drive!
We also helped Grandpa & Grandma do some clean up in their yard. They had a terrible hail storm a few days before we were there. They had already gotten a lot of the mess cleaned up, but we still helped out where we could. I sure hope I have as much energy in my 70's as these two do! They work so hard! Grandma and I cleaned up the landscaping rock where there were a ton of leaves that had blown off from the tree's.
Their poor garden. Only a few things survived the storm.
Boston & Brigham helped grandpa pick up sticks & then haul away many loads to the drop off site!
Cleaning up the flower garden. Grandma's gazing balls shattered from the hail, and her bird bath had holes broken through it!
All of the boys were so good while we were in Hardwick for the day. Bronx chilled out in the stroller, and played in the mud!
June 21: Bronx is SO much fun in the mornings. I love it on the mornings that he sleeps in until 8 or after, but on the days he thinks 7 AM is go time, he is hilarious. So talkative and snuggly!
His silly personality comes out after a full night of sleep!
Sunday, June 22nd, before heading off to church!
How did I ever get so lucky to have some handsome boys?!
No comments:
Post a Comment