Bronx's Dr. Suess birthday party was a ton of fun! We are so thankful for everyone who came to help us celebrate our baby's 1st year! He was spoiled with gifts & lots of love! It was SO much fun having our WHOLE family here! That's right, every single sibling, cousin, grandparent and even the whole Mesman clan. Bronx is one lucky little boy!
Lorax invites!
Let's just say there was a little dilemma with the cotton candy.. and a majority of our Truffula Tree cupcakes were Truffula-less. I went above & beyond to find fresh cotton candy yesterday. It just wasn't meant to be! The cupcakes were still cute..and delicious!
The Happy Birthday book is 30-ish years old! I have several Dr. Suess books from when I was a little girl, but this one is Bronx's now!
It's full of special messages from everyone at his party today!
'Poodles eating noodles'
Green Eggs & Ham!
Paisley reading a book to Bronx.
Opening presents! He loved the tissue paper :)
Bronx didn't get his usual early afternoon nap, but he was such a good little boy at his party!
Full of smiles!
Jeremiah, Holdyn & Boston
Chels & Tim! So fun having them home!
They made it in around midnight last night and are here for the next 2 weeks!
Such a blessing to have so many grandparents celebrating today!
Ron Ron looks like he's sleeping!
Handsome just like his daddy!
Bronx didn't know what to think of everyone singing Happy Birthday to him! He just stared.
I fought tears as I sang to my baby!
Cupcake time!
Family photo time!
The boys with both sets of Great-Grandparents!
One last gift from the Hadlers!
All the kids having dart gun wars!
Lindsey was in charge of selling ammunition!
I also got a few birthday surprises today! I turn 34 tomorrow!
My mom got me a sewing machine & my dad & Lisa spoiled me with some cash!
Derek took these handsome boys out shopping tonight & they came in with a pink bag!
I got a new robe (it's blue...because all moms of boys need a blue robe!) & some perfume.
Boston told me I need to smell good for their dad. :)
Here's to many more birthday's to celebrate!!
What a fun party! You did a great job with the decor/theme and I love your party dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kayla! I didn't realize there were so many fun Dr. Suess books & party ideas!
ReplyDelete