Pages

Verse A Day

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

End Of June/Beginning Of July Excitement!

On Saturday June 21st, we spent the day at Wild Water West with some friends!  It was a beautiful day to be at the pool!  I haven't attempted all 3 boys at the pool by myself yet, so when Derek has a day off that is usually what we are doing!

Brigham & Chloe Elgersma

Bronx is pretty particular about where he takes his naps, so when he fell asleep in the stroller we knew he was real tired!
Such a sweetheart!
Later that day I took Boston & Brigham to the movie How To Train Your Dragon 2, while Derek & Bronx stayed back at home.  It was a super cute movie!  
Wed. June 25th:  
After the usual chores around the house, we headed to the zoo with the kids!  Derek had the day off and he hadn't been to the zoo in a few years.  He was pretty impressed with all the updates!
Brigham's favorite breakfast.  'Toast with peanut butter and no butter please'.  :)

 Look at those big blue eyes and killer lashes!!

 Matching pj's!  



Thursday, June 26th:
Boston finished up the baseball season!  It was such a fun year!  Sad to see the season end!
 Getting his trophy from his coach.
 Boston & Jason.  
Saturday, June 28:
Bronx loves his bath & I think bath time pictures are the best!

 Monday, June 30:
Enjoying a beautiful evening outside!









 Brigham thinks it's funny when we put a ponytail in his hair!  Boston thinks he would make a super cute little girl!  Ha!
Tuesday, July 1st!  July already?!  Can't believe it!
Boston's baseball team had a fun night at the Canaries game.  It was FREEZING cold and sprinkled off and on, so we didn't stay real long.  Bronx stayed home with Lauren, his first babysitter at the house!  He was full of giggles when we got home, so I think it went well!

Bronx loves Jaxon... and also loves to climb the stairs now!  
We need gates at the top & bottom of the steps!


Boston warming up before the Canaries game!


 Brigs watching his older brother!





 Grandpa Ron & Brigham




 When they announced the kids' name, they had to take their hat off to the crowd!  Boston thought that was hilarious for some reason!





 Boston dancing with the little mascot!  He is NOT a shy kid!

 Boston and two of his friends got to say 'Let's Play Ball!!!'

Wednesday, July 2:
Bronx is taking steps on his own now and he cruises behind anything with wheels!  
He will be running around chasing his brothers in no time!




 Future Target shopper!  (with coupons & the Cartwheel app of course!) 
Monday, July 7th:
Bronx still isn't the happiest camper, but it's his birthday week, 
so praying he is back to his normal smiley self soon!  Boston & Brigham also started swimming lessons.  Brigham is still NOT a fan of the water, or of lessons, so this should be an interesting 2 weeks. Brigham was a total nightmare for me on Monday.  That kid pushes my buttons all day every day, and Monday night pushed me over the edge.  I am starting to seek advice for other parenting styles/disciplinary actions because what we are doing is NOT working with this one.  He even gives Derek a run for his money and Derek is far more patient than me!  Bronx cried the entire way to swimming lessons and had screaming fits at lessons.  I was starting to think that maybe his ears were still bothering him, and the meds weren't working.  He went to bed great though, and slept all night.  

Bronx woke up so crabby.  Breaks my heart when he isn't feeling good.

Bronx was a little happier in the afternoon, so I took the daycare kids to Cherry Berry to help us celebrate Bronx's birthday week!


Tuesday, July 8:
Brigham & Bronx went to daycare!  It was a much needed day 'off' for me.  I got housework done in record time, ran errands and had a lunch date with Boston!  Bronx woke up happy on Tuesday morning & did great at daycare.  He even ATE good, so he's finally feeling better! 

He was a little distracted by the game he was playing!
Day #2 of swimming lessons!








 Boston is a go-getter.  No fear of the water!  He's always done really well with lessons, so am so thankful for that!  If he passes this level, he is done with lessons in Tea.  They only go up to a certain level, so if we want him to continue on we will have to get him started somewhere else.  

As I was putting Bronx to bed tonight, it hit me that it was the last night I would rock him as a 'baby'!  He is 1 in the morning!  I shed a lot of tears as I sat and thought about how fast the year went. We rocked extra long as I cried happy & sad tears, and thanked God for blessing me with my beautiful children.  I am the luckiest.

 Sweet dreams little man.  Tomorrow you are a year old!  


  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...