Boston & Jackson
These two hate the water, so I barely put any water in the pool and most of it was HOT water from the house! They loved it!
'I just close my eyes and relax'. :)
He was so sweet and tried to teach Bronx how to climb.
Sunday, August 3rd: Another warm day & Derek had to work, so we had more water fun in the yard. The grass needed some watering anyway!
He loved to stick his face in the water!
This is his shy face. So cute!
Rolling around!
Boston wanted Bronx to try the sprinkler. It was a little too cold for him!
Good ole Jaxon..
Bronx's little push car got a car wash!
And for the first time EVER...I picked tomatoes off of my very own plants AND made sweet corn to freeze! What a productive day!
Thursday, August 7: These boys leave me speechless at times. I glanced over on the couch and there they all are sitting together so nice, all watching a cartoon on tv. I almost have to pinch myself because it doesn't seem real at times that they could all be mine! They are the biggest blessings ever!
I love how Bronx is resting his arm on my leg. My baby!
Friday, August 8: Derek had the weekend off. YEAHHHH!!! The boys had been waiting for this day the whole summer.. the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie came out! We got a babysitter for Bronx, and all 4 of us went to the matinee show. It was so fun & actually a movie I even enjoyed!!
Saturday, August 9: A rainy Looney Day parade! Rain or shine, the kids still had fun & they left with bags full of candy!
These people had gone through in the parade but had run out of candy by the time they got to us, so they came back and gave each of the kids a hand full! So nice!
My cousin Jeremy who I hadn't seen in years!
Such a fun weekend catching up and introducing him to my 3 boys!
Such pretty horses!
All School Reunion float! Next years Looney Days will be a fun time!
This was my favorite float of the parade!
Sunday, August 10: Brigham & I went to church in Colman and then went to my grandparents house for a get together & lunch with several of my cousins. It was a lot of fun! I know Grandma & Grandpa just loved seeing us all together.
Lacey, Jeremy (Larry's oldest), Taya (Karla's), Jenna (Kristi's), Keisha (Karla's) and myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment